Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Frank Maini


We just finished up our second day of school, adn today went much smoother than yesterday! You would think after homeschooling for 6 years already I would have this down! LOL! We are using a new curriculum for the older two and it is mostly on the computer, so that makes things a little complicated since we only have one computer - but I am very thankful for that one!!

It is rainy and grey here today - the kind of day that makes me want to make a crock pot of thick, heart soup and cuddle up under a comforter with a good book! (That's pretty much how I feel all winter!) ha!

We heard from one of the pastors that we worked with in Malawi (see pic!) and he has removed himself from Acts III and is doing some ministry on his own. He asked us to pray for him ans family, and I told him we would definitely do that. So I am passing that request on to you - his name is Frank Maini (pronounced "mine") and his wife is Esther. He has 4 kids that they care for. Thanks!

We are having a group of college students over for a big chili dinner on Saturday and I am excited about that! I have always loved this age! It is fun to be in a city with 3 colleges! I am also happy because this is a very multi cultural area. One of our guys at church works with international students, so I am hoping that we have many nations walking through our doors!

Well, school is over and it is spaghettio time --0 I know, so healthy!! talk to you later!

No comments: