Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A week away

Well, today is the first day of cousin camp 2008! My kids are so excited - and so am I because this is the first year that ALL the kids can go! So RJ will finally experience cc and Shawn and I are escaping to a friend's cabin in Canada for the week! YAY! We are going to relax, boat, read, pray, and just enjoy doing next to nothing for a few days! I admit, that I still feel pangs of guilt about leaving the kids - even though they will not even be thinking about us at all most of the time! It's so hard to be a mom! LOL!
Today is also my 34th birthday. 34 and living with mom and dad - yep, that's my life! We are still waiting and owndering and praying. There are a few things that pop up here and there. We will see, I guess.
We spent a fun couple of days with my mom and everyone there! The kids got to play with some of those cousins, and they love that - especially Anna, who completely enjoys her cousin Libby! We will see them in a few weeks at my other sister's house for her new daughter's dedication. That was the only thing that made them willing to leave yesterday! :)
So, I will not ble blogging this week because we have no cell phone or internet reception! Have a good week!

No comments: